Friday, September 20, 2019

#TGIFC230 Product Spotlight ~ Mosaic Mood

Wowzers!!!  It's already Friday...WOO-HOO!  And even better...it's a TGIF Challenges Friday!  We are shining the spotligh on Mosiac Mood and Perennial Essence this week.  Both of these sweets are so pretty! 
I don't know about you, but the days are flying by quicker and quicker!  Between me being back to work and the boys being back to school, and back to sports, our days are so jam packed!  My time in my craft room hasn't been near as much as I would like, but I'm still squeezing in a little time here and there.  I did find some time to pull out the Mosaic Mood suite this week.  I have not seen many cards made using this sentiment, so that was my main focus.  I love the simplicity of the coordinating Timeless Label Punch.
I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede, then stamped it again on Terracotta Tile and heat embossed it in white. I love the pop of color!  I discovered that the tree branch image makes a great background/border stamp too!
If you haven't taken the time to fussy cut any of the images from the Mosaic Mood DSP, DO IT!  The birds and flowers are AMAZING and can make a card all on their own!  I chose to cut out some of the rose leaves to tuck behind the sentiment.  With the added Stitched Nested die, a bit of Linen Thread and a pretty little Flower Faceted Gem.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Mosaic Mood DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Memorable Mosaic
Other Supplies ~ Timeless Label Punch, Stitched Nested Dies, Line Thread, Flower Faceted Gems, White Embossing Powder

Keep your fingers crossed I can get in to my craft room over the weekend.  I have a box full of new stuff that's been waiting for me all week!

Have an amazing weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment