Sunday, September 8, 2019

Swirly Thank You





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We have another fabulous hop in store for you this week!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all!


I held my monthly card class over the weekend and I was struggling to come up with ideas for my last two cards.  I had no problem coming up with ideas using some of my new items from the 2019   Holiday Catalog, but deciding on what stamp sets to use from the Annual Catalog had me stumped!  Since I was running short on time, I grabbed the adorable Sweetly Swirled stamp set and had a cute card in no time!

I love the swirly circle and ovals...they are so FUN!  And the little leaves and flowers...LOVE!  I used the swirly circles to create the background and the swirly oval for the flowers and sentiment, then added a few strips of paper in colors to coordinate with the flowers.  Quick, easy and simply swirly!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Terracotta Tile
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Terracotta Tile, Gray Granite
Stamp Set ~ Sweetly Swirled
Other Supplies ~ Layering Ovals, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

I'm always worried about having cards that are too simple (or boring) at my class, but this card was a hit!  Everyone LOVED this stamp set!

Next up in hop is my crafty friend Cathy...her creations are always so awesome!  Or if you'd like to take a hop back, you'll find the amazingly talented Amy...I love her style!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/09/08/mondaymontage147/



No comments:

Post a Comment