Friday, September 6, 2019

Merry Magnolias

Oh my goodness am I happy it's Friday!  It has been a doozy of a week and my brain is FRIED!  I was excited to play along with this weeks TGIF Challenges Color Challenge...but then I realized I used the wrong color.  OOPS!
I'm pretty sure I looked at the colors and failed to actually READ the colors...which means I used Cherry Cobbler instead of Merry Merlot.  At least I still ended up with a pretty card!
Did you know that when you color the pretty magnolia's on the Magnolia Lane DSP in Cherry Cobbler, you end up with beautiful poinsettia's?  Maybe this is why my brain went with Cherry Cobbler rather than Merry Merlot!  Regardless, coloring these flowers in ANY color makes for something pretty magical!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Magnolia Lane DSP, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends
Stamp Set ~ Dashing Deer
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Bouquet, Merry Christmas, Stitched Rectangles, Magnolia Memory

Here's to a little rest and rejuvenation this weekend to help get my brain back on track!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment