Tuesday, September 10, 2019

All the Good Things

Happy Tuesday friends!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and this week we have a fun sketch challenge for you!
Fall weather seems to have hit us, but I'm not sure it is here to stay. But after some pretty warm days last week, it's nice to have some cooler temps.  I'm a summer girl at heart, but I do love the beginning of fall and all of the beautiful colors that begin to appear.  Those colors inspired the pretty bouquet of country flowers.

I'm feeling pretty thankful for all the good things today.  My momma had surgery yesterday and all went well...something to be very thankful for!  She's at home resting and on her way to recovery.  
Supplies ~ Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Country Home
Other Supplies ~ Nesting Dies, Braided Linen Trim, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Silver Metallic Pearls

Before I fussy cut the flowers, I outlined the image in Pool Party.  This gives a bit more of an outline to follow and helps fill in the spots that I can't quite get my scissors into.  Fun little tip for those who love to fussy cut like me!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope to be back later this week with more to share.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment