Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Come To Gather for a Birthday Celebration ~ HSSCC#324

Happy Tuesday stampers!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!  I love these colors and can't wait to see what everyone creates with them!

We are into our second day of fall and just a day away from my momma's birthday.  I thought it would be fun to make her a fall inspired birthday card with the Come To Gather suite in the HSS color combo. 
This pattern of Come To Gather DSP was meant to be for this color challenge and was the perfect start to this card.  I stamped a few of the large leaf images to create my background, which was the only stamping I did!  The rest are all dies...so much fun!

I used the pretty Hand-Lettered Prose Dies for "Happy" and Well Written Dies for "birthday".  I love how well they paired up together!  And to add the additional colors from the challenge, I cut a few leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies.  I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today...these dies are AMAZING!  The embossing is so awesome!
I finished off the card with few Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots and a little Linen Thread Bow.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pretty Peacock, Minto Macaron, Terracotta Tile, Grapefruit Grove, Come To Gather DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Gather Together
Other Supplies ~ Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Linen Thread, Hand-Lettered Prose Dies, Well Written Dies, Gathered Leaves Dies

We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow after work and school, but we are sneaking in a little bit of time to celebrate my momma's birthday.  I hope she loves her card!

Have a great Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Bree, You created a stunning card. Simply beautiful! So clever of you to create the sentiments with dies. Love the 3 leaves tied with the linen thread. What a beautiful embellishment. Thank you for sharing your creativity with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete