Sunday, August 25, 2019

Christmas Greetings from the Gang ~ Monday Montage






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We have another fabulous hop in store for you this week!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all! 


I can’t believe it’s the end of August already!! We might still be dealing with scorching hot weather, but that doesn’t mean we can’t start preparing for cold, snowy days and CHRISTMAS CARDS!  The 2019 Holiday Catalog is almost here and it's FULL of so much amazingness...you're going to love it ALL! 

 I fell in love with these cute little guys from Christmas Crowd as soon as I saw them.  I mean, who doesn't love a bunch of cute little critters, elves and SANTA?!? And given the fact that I love ANY stamp set that I can use my Stampin' Blends on, it was a no brainer for me to snag this set in a hurry!
I chose a cheerful array of Christmas colors, turned on my favorite Pandora station and enjoyed some color therapy creating this card.  And the sentiment...it's pretty much the best!  I'm almost certain this will be the sentiment I use on our family Christmas card this year!  Since this is such a big stamp, it doesn't really need much more than color, but I threw in a few snowflakes and just a little bit of bling.  Cute, fun and simple!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Call Me Cover, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink ~ Balmy Blue, VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Call Me Clover, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mango Melody
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Crowd
Other Supplies ~ Rhinestone Basic Jewels, White Embossing Powder

Whew...that's a lot of Blends!  Nothing better than breaking out so many different colors for one image!

Next up in hop is my crafty friend Cathy...her creations are always so awesome!  Or if you'd like to take a hop back, you'll find the amazingly talented Amy...I love her style!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/08/25/mondaymontage146/


https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2019/08/25/mondaymontage146



No comments:

Post a Comment