Thursday, June 6, 2019

Daisies and Birch

Hello stampers!  I just wasn't quite ready to put away my Daisy Lane and Birch background stamps...these two sets are a match made in stampin' heaven!
I am showcasing these two stamp sets in my class this week and wanted a couple of other samples to show my customers all of the beautiful images and sentiments.
My stamp class attendees range from the very beginner stamper to the avid stamper, so I often times provide two samples from them to choose from.  One simple version and one that's a bit more advanced.  Providing two samples keeps my avid stampers from getting bored with some of the more basic designs and allows my beginner stampers to not feel overwhelmed.  I always love it when my beginner stampers begin to move towards the avid stamper sample and find that they do have it in them to step things up a bit!

Other than using a couple of different punches, the first sample is nothing more than ink, paper and stamps...and a little bit of heat embossing.  Heat embossing is always a fun technique to introduce new stampers to...it's so magical!
My second sample is stepped up a bit with a couple of fussy cut ferns and some added ribbon.  With the beautiful Birch background stamp, you really don't need anything else!  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mango Melody, Whisper White
Ink ~ Gray Granite, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Daisy Lane, Birch
Other Supplies ~ Tailored Tag Punch, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, White Embossing Powder

I did fussy cut the center of the daisy on both samples.  In my classes, I will offer to help my beginner stampers cut any images that they may not feel ready to take on their own yet.  Once they see how easy it is, they are quick to take over!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment