Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Mosaic Wishes ~ HSSSC317

The countdown is on...only 2 more days of work for me and then I get to enjoy 8 weeks of summer vacation!  I am SO ready!  Summer break means more time to stamp and more time to play along with fun challenges like this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.

This week's sketch paired up perfectly with the Mosaic Mood Suite.  Have you seen the new Timeless Label Punch?  I love it's unique shape!  And the Mosaic Mood DSP is AMAZING!  It is so full of beautiful colors and textures.
I am loving all of the new DSP patterns that have images that you can cut out, like this beautiful humming bird.  Isn't it pretty?
Inspired by some of the samples in the 2019-2020 Annual catalog, I roughed up the edges of a layer to add just a bit more texture.  I always love how some of the smallest details can add so much to a card.

Supplies Used: Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Memorable Mosaic
Other Supplies ~ Timeless Label Punch, 1/4" Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon, 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots

Have you had a chance to use the Textile Ribbon yet?  I LOVE how beautifully {and EASY} it works for bows.  If you haven't ordered it yet, it's a must have if you love to use ribbon on any of your projects.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please be sure to check out our amazing design teams creations and join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment