Monday, June 10, 2019

Blessed To Be Your Friend

Happy Monday stampers!  Did you find any time to create this weekend?  I know everyone is beginning to receive their boxes of new Annual Catalog products and I'm super excited to see what everyone gets!
I'm still stamping with some of my pre-order items, but have a box of new goodies coming my way this week....I can't wait!
Those who attended OnStage back in April got to see the beautiful To A Wild Rose bundle demonstrated.  It was a must have for me!  The images and sentiments are gorgous!
It took me a couple tries to find the right color combination with this Two-Step stamp set, but once I found it, I was so happy with the finished result.  Rococo Rose and Petal Pink for the WIN!  I stamped the rose image twice and cut the center of the bloom out to give the flower a bit more dimension.  This is one of my favorite techniques with floral images!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Petal Pink
Ink ~ Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Set ~ To A Wild Rose
Other Supplies ~ Woven Threads Sequins, Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Nested Labels

This sentiment couldn't be more perfect for a card to send to a dear friend this week.  I truly am blessed to have her in my life!

Here's to a great start to the week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment