Friday, October 5, 2018

#tgifc180 Color Challenge

Hello, hello! It's Friday and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges.  This week we have a fun color challenge for you to play along with!

I have been in a bit of a funk the past couple of weeks, which means my creative mojo is nowhere to be found.  When I'm in a creative slump, I try to keep my stamping simple...and today's card is VERY simple!  I created my background with strips of black and white, then added a white panel with a few colorful candles.  I'm wishing I would have added a bit more color behind the white panel, but by the time I had thought about everything had been glued down.  Super simple card, it is!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Picture Perfect Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Candle Embellishments, Metallic Sequins, Silver Mini Sequin Trim, Solid Basic Black Bakers Twine

This is our last weekend of baseball until early spring, which is bitter sweet.  I love watching my boys play!  But I am going to enjoy having a few more full weekends at home, which will hopefully lead to a bit more stamping!

Be sure to head on over to TGIFC and play along with us this week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment