Sunday, October 14, 2018

Happiness Surrounds ~ Monday Montage




Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back once again another fabulous hop for you to enjoy!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all!

My husband and boys were gone for 4 days and I had BIG plans to stamp so MANY things while they were gone.  But then I started cleaning and decided that the entire house needed a deep cleaning.  So...stamping kind of got pushed to the back burner, but my house is so super clean and it was a good feeling to get it all done.  Even with all of my cleaning, I did still manage to get a little stamping done...after I cleaned my office! 

I preordered the AMAZING new Snowflake Showcase products and sat down to make a few samples for my classes next month.  I was really drawn to the Happiness Surrounds stamp set.  The Snowfall Thinlits coordinate with both this stamp set AND the Snow Is Glistening stamp set.  I LOVE that Stampin' Up! has done this...it's such a great deal!  I played around with a new color combo for this card and absolutely LOVE these colors together.  You can guarantee to see these colors again on another card.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink ~ Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Happiness Surrounds
Other Supplies ~ Snowfall Thinlits, Faceted Dots

Aren't those detailed flowers beautiful?  After a happy accident, I discovered that leaving the little bits in one of the flowers really added to it, so I went with it and love the final result.  I can't wait for my customers to be able to buy these products...I know they will love them just as much as I do.  Mark you calendars for November 1st...you won't want to miss out on these!

Next stop on the hop is my crafty friend Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on backwards to the amazingly talented Wendy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


http://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2018/10/mondaymontage126.html


https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/10/14/mondaymontage126/




No comments:

Post a Comment