Sunday, October 21, 2018

Awesome Kids

Happy Sunday stampers!  I hope you have had a great weekend so far.  I know ours has been pretty great! My youngest and I spent lots of time at our annual Balloon Stampede, which was so much fun!  We took in the Nite Glow on Friday night, then got up early Saturday morning to watch the launch and chased a few balloons to watch them land.  It is truly a magical time in our little town!

While we were out chasing balloons, my hubby and twins were out on their own hunting adventure.  They've had a successful hunt so far...one down, one to go. I'm anxiously awaiting a phone call or text to let me know how their morning hunt has gone.

My kids are all pretty freaking awesome and I love seeing all that they can do!  The continue to amaze me every single day.  But, as with any child, they do sometimes give us a run for our money and cause us to question our parenting abilities from time to time.  Middle school has been a trying time for all of us, but we are working our way through it and all learning so much from each other.  One of our kiddos has had a few struggles lately, so I wanted to make him a special little card to leave for him when he least expects it.  Treehouse Adventure is the perfect stamp set for a fun and encouraging card for any kiddo!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel, Poppy Parade
Ink ~ Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Treehouse Adventure

We have another beautiful day before us.  I have so many stamping projects to work on, but I want to be outside enjoying the beautiful weather we have before it's gone.  Decisions, decisions...

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment