Sunday, October 28, 2018

Dashing Deer Thanks ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back once again another fabulous hop for you to enjoy!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all!

It's hunting season in our neck of the woods.  My hubby and older boy ventured out last weekend for the boys' special permit hunt.  They were fortunate enough to be able to hunt on some private property of one of my husband's co-workers, Greg, which resulted in a successful hunt for both of them! It was a pretty proud moment for all 3 of them, especially since this was their first successful season.  None of it would have been possible without the permission to hunt where they did or the help from Greg.  My boys asked me to make him a thank you card to send along with a little gift of thanks, which I was more than happy to do.  

The Dashing Deer bundle was a must have for me, mainly because of the cute little buck and doe stamps with the coordinating dies.  While this is a Christmas set, it's perfect for anyone who has some hunters in their life too!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Garden Green, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Wood Textures DSP
Stamp Set ~ Dashing Deer, Country Road
Ink ~ Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Other Supplies ~ Detailed Deer Thinlits, 2" Circle Punch, Frosted Bouquet Framelits

Now that the twins are hunting, my hubby didn't do much of his own hunting this year.  We can only eat so much venison in a year!  I'm not sure what we are going to do when our youngest starts hunting too...deer jerky and summer sausage for everyone!

Next stop on the hop is my friend Cathy...I always love all of her awesome creations! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on backwards to the amazingly talented Amy...her stamping style is amazing!  I can't wait to see all of my Monday Montage friends at OnStage in just a little over a week!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/10/28/mondaymontage127/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/10/28/mondaymontage127/


No comments:

Post a Comment