Saturday, October 6, 2018

Christmas Traditions for World Card Making Day

Hello stampin' friends!  Welcome to Saturday and World Card Making Day!!!  I couldn't let the day pass by without celebrating by creating in my craft room.  It's been a rainy, dreary day, so I thought I would brighten things up with the fun and cheerful Christmas Traditions Punch Box. 
The Note Cards & Envelopes were perfect for these 6 festive little stamps and coordinating Christmas Traditions Punch.  The Real Red and Call Me Clover Classic Stampin' Spots help to make some cute little cards in no time at all!  I need to remember to pull the Note Cards out more often for some quick and easy cards.

I kept my designs simple with just a bit of DSP and bits of bling.  These would be perfect for a holiday workshop or class.



Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, In Color 2018-2020 DSP, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Call Me Clover
Stamp Set Christmas Traditions
Other Supplies ~ Christmas Traditions Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Red Rhinestones, Gold Metallic Thread

How did you celebrate World Card Making Day?  Did you stamp with a group of friends or did you enjoy some quiet time in your creative space?  Either way, I hope you got some stamp time in!

Have an amazing day!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment