Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thanks So Much Deer

Hello stampers!
 
I'm back today with another deer thank you card...guess that's my thing this year!  It's another Anything Goes day over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, so I'm linking this fun guy up over there!
 
This super simple card has a lot of different stamp sets rolled in to it...some old, some {brand} new and some that we'll soon be saying good-bye to.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Dotty Angles, Jolly Christmas, Perfect Pairings*
Other Supplies ~ Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Greetings Thinlits
*2016 Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set
 
After cutting out the "Thanks", I used my Aqua Painter and created an ombre effect...this was a fun way to add just a splash of color to the card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment