Sunday, December 27, 2015

Balloon Celebration ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I hope you all had a wonder Christmas and were able to spend some time with those you love most over the holiday weekend!  We had celebrations at our house on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, so it was a bit busy, but still so much fun.  My youngest has been pretty sick since the middle of last week, so we were happy to be home and have everyone come to us.  He is still feeling pretty crummy and wants lots of snuggle time with momma, so my stamping time has been a bit limited, but I did manage to get a quick and easy card put together while he slept for a bit.

I love the new Balloon Celebration stamp set and coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch...so much fun to be had with this bundle! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Stamp Sets ~ Balloon Celebration
Other Supplies ~ It's My Party Washi Tape and Enamel Dots

The colors in the It's My Party suite are the BEST!  I love how fun and cheerful they are!
 
It has been so much fun hopping with all of these ladies this year and I look forward to another year of it!
 
Happy New Year and Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 

http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/12/27/mondaymontage59/


1 comment:

  1. So cute Bree! I love these balloons and colors....perfect!

    ReplyDelete