Thursday, December 31, 2015

Let's Celebrate the New Year...

...and drink champagne!
 
Happy New Years Eve stampers!
 
I don't know that I will be sipping on champagne tonight...I think I would get funny looks from everyone at the hockey game that we'll be going to.  But I couldn't resist using this fun sentiment for a New Year's card!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Vellum, Typeset DSP, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Soft Sky, Pool Party, Basic Black, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Balloon Celebration
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Bouquet Punch, Banner Punch, Baker's Box Thinlits (Starburst), Linen Thread, Sahara Sand Lace, Trim, Venetian Crochet Trim, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Sequins, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots
 
Holy smokes...it has been a long time since I have used so many different embellishments, punches and dies!  My craft desk was a little scary looking after I was done with this card!
 
I wish you all a safe and Happy New Year!!!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment