Friday, December 18, 2015

Celebrate 2016

Happy, Happy Friday stampers!!!  This has been one long week for me and I am STOKED that the weekend is finally here!  We have a busy weekend ahead of us, but it will be a FUN one!
We are getting a head start on our New Years celebrating over at The Friday Mashup today.  I am the host this week with a festive New Years Theme with a mashup using Black, Silver and Gold colors.

You might be wondering where these fabulous numbers are coming from, right?!?!?  You will be able to get your hands on the VERY soon as they are in the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  The Number of Years stamp set and coordinating Framelits are awesome and were perfect for today's card!
With the help of the Magnetic Platform, I was able to line my numbers up just how I wanted them.  I used the negative images and popped them up on some Silver Glimmer paper...love it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Celebrate Today
Other Supplies ~ Large Number Framelits, Medium Star Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (Star), Metallic Sequins, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

So...a sad story about the Celebrate sentiment...I had to walk away from my craft table while I was working on this card and in the time that I was away, my pesky cat got into things and carted the Celebrate stamp off, which my puppy ended up finding later and chewed one end off :(  I'm so bummed!!!  Guess that teaches me a lesson to clean up as I go and not leave anything out...or beg my hubby to put a door on my office!

That's all for now!  Hope to be back later this weekend with a few more new things to share.  Until then...

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment