Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Krafty Little Snowman

Happy Thursday friends!  Today I have my individual post for Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  I LOVE the Kraft Gift Boxes and was so happy when two new ones showed up in the Holiday Catalog.  If you remember, one of my
Artisan Finalist entries was a Kraft box that I turned into a cute little cupcake holder.  Using that same idea, I turned some more Kraft Gift Boxes into this fun little snowman!
Isn't he fun?!?!  The middle box is the Decorative Window Gift Box, which I have used for so many different things.  I wanted a window to match in the other two boxes, so I tore them apart, ran them through my Big Shot with the Circle Framelits, glued them back together and slid in a piece of Window Sheet...voila!  A cute little stackable snowman gift box!
I tore up some Whisper White cardstock to fill the inside of each box, but I plan on filling them with some special Christmas treats for a very special friend who loves snowmen!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Window Sheet, Red Glimmer Paper
Other Supplies ~ Kraft, Decorative Window and Extra-Large Kraft Boxes, Pretty Presents Designer Bows, Neutrals Buttons, Circle Framelits, Basic Black/Basic Gray Satin Ribbon (leftover from the Halloween Banner accessory kit), Circle Punches, MDS (Holly)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope I have INKspired you to create something fun today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment