Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ready to Decorate ~ Monday Montage

Welcome back to another Monday Montage!  Thanks for joining us once again!  Be sure to hop all the way through so you don't miss out on any of the creations...you're sure to be amazed!  If you've just come from Amy's blog, didn't you love her project this month?!?!
 
I know Halloween has just ended and Thanksgiving is coming up, but I am itching to decorate for Christmas!  Do any of you decorate for Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving?  If I had my way, I would...but with a toddler tornado and my rambunctious Roxy, Christmas decorating may be a challenge this year!
But this is a decoration that I can hang up with where tiny little hands or puppy teeth can reach :-)

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Season of Style DSP
Other Supplies ~ 1" & 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Fancy Flower Punch, Delicate Details Lace Tape, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon
 
I can't take credit for this idea...I owe it all to Pinterest!  I love searching the interwebz for ideas and bringing them to life with my own twist!  I plan on making a second set of these to hang on either side of my mantle this Christmas.  Quick and easily decoration for sure!
 
Thanks for hopping along with all of us again! 

Now  either skip on back to Amy's page or hop ahead to Cathy's page....just be sure to make the full loop so you don't miss out on any of the amazing creations this time around!



3 comments: