Monday, November 11, 2013

Wishin' for a Snow Day ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiraiton Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday Stampin' Friends!   And Happy Veterans Day...don't forget to thank your service men and women today! 
 
With my Holiday Bazaar behind me, I finally found some time to stamp for fun this weekend...woohoo!!!  And after being surrounded by all of the wonderful Christmas goodies at my bazaar this weekend, I am totally in the Christmas spirit and feeling ready for snow!  And who doesn't love a Snow Day?!?!  A Snow Day snowman that is!!!
This months fun sketch over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration was just perfect for this cute little guy!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style DSP
Ink ~ Whisper White Craft, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Snow Day, Tags 4 You
Other Supplies ~ Chevron Punch, Label Bracket Punch, White Embossing Powder
 
Doesn't he just make you happy?  I just love snowmen!  I'm just hoping we get some good snow this year so we can build a few snowmen of our own.
 
Be sure to check out all of the other great creations from the DT and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment