Tuesday, November 5, 2013

All Aboad the Zoo Zoo Train ~ HSS 172

It's Tuesday and time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  This time around we have a color challenge for you!


These colors totally called for a baby card in my eyes!  Maybe it's because my baby really isn't a baby any more and I'm craving all things baby :-)  No more babies for this momma, but I'll still have fun creating for other babies who will soon be joining this world!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe, Blushing Bride, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink ~ Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe, Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets ~ Zoo Babies, One in a Million
Other supplies ~ 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Curly Label Punch, Subtles Candy Dots, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Label Card Thinlits (hi), Whisper White Bakers Twine
 
I just realized I used Baked Brown Sugar instead of Crumb Cake....oops!  At least they are close in color :-)
 
Be sure to head on over to see what the rest of the Design Team has created with these colors and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment