Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Everyone needs a lazy day every once in a while, right?  I've decided to have one today and it's been nice!  Nothing planned, just hanging out with the family doing nothing...well, except a little stamping maybe :)
I love this stamp set!  I gets my mind wandering and dreaming of a European vacation...someday!  I've been kind of stuck on some of the new In-Colors lately and they work so well with this stamp.  Again, I didn't have a DSP with Primrose Petals in it that worked with the rest of this card, so I made some myself using the Bella Boutique Stampin' Around.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink ~ Stampin' Write Markers: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Postage Due, Bella Boutique Stampin' Around
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Postage Stamp Punch, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons

I hope you are getting to enjoy a lazy Sunday as well!  Off to do a whole lot more of nothing before the busy week starts!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment