Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lazy morning

Yep, a lazy morning it is. After my son woke me up at 3:00 and 4:15, I decided to skip my run and have a lazy day. I even managed to stay in bed until 6:00...for those of you who know me well, that almost never happens!
This week has been a birthday celebration week and I seem to be on the celebrating mood with my card creations as well!
I've been trying to be better about using my scraps, so I pulled out some of my summer smootches scraps and had some fun. I love all of the bright colors in this dsp!
Supplies used:
Paper - whisper white, summer smootches dsp
Ink - stamping' write markers island indigo, real red, rich razzleberry, daffodil delight, lucky limeade 
Stamp set - seasonal sayings
Other supplies - 1/4" real red stitched grosgrain ribbon, apothecary accents framelits

Fun and quick card and a good way to use your scraps...you might see another one similar to this one :)
Well, some of the house is waking up...no more lazy time for me!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment