Saturday, August 4, 2012

Coffee is my motivation!

Some mornings I just don't want to drag myself out of bed to go for a run, but knowing that I'll have a hot cup of coffee waiting for me when I get home is all the motivation I need to get myself out the door :) 
The fun little mug in the Scentsational Season set sure is cute, as are all the other images that come with it!  I see a lot of fun cards and Christmas scrapbook pages being created with this set.  And the coordinating dies that you can bundle together for a great deal make them even better! 
With some help with a sketch idea over at Stamping 411 I put this little guy together (after my run and a cup of coffee!):
I chose to go with a 4 x 4 square with this card since the image is a little bit smaller. It was looking a little flat, so I added the Northern Flurry Embossing folder, which looks great with the snowflake on the cup!  This has me dreaming of cold winter days, curling up with a good book and sipping on a cup of coffee! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Island Indigo, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Festive of Prints DSP Stack
Ink ~ Island Indigo, Early Espresso
Stamp Sets ~ Scentsational Season, A Word for You
Other Supplies ~ Window Frames Framelits, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder

Time to wake the rest of the house up and get down to Farmer's Market and Peach Basket Classic (3 on 3 basketball tournament) before it gets too hot! 

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh Java and I have a love affair too! :) This is so beautiful! I love your color choices. Just fabulous. Thanks for playing along with stamping 411 this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Stamping 411!! Love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete