Friday, August 3, 2012

A jar full of happienss

I told you I loved the new Perfectly Preserved bundle...I just can't stay away from it!   When I came upon the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge this week, the cute little flower in this set called out to me.  The idea for the layout is cased from Pinterest...another one of my addictions!  Here is the color combo...
...and this is how I put them to work...
PPA140
Very simple card, but the bright colors are so much fun!  I sponged a little Marina Mist around the edges for a subtle touch of extra color.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Summer Starfruit, Marina Mist, Real Red
Stamp Sets ~ Perfectly Preserved, A Word for You
Other Supplies ~ Cannery Set Framelits, 1/4" Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

Class tonight!!!  Still have a bit left to do to get ready, so I better get a move on.  Wishing you all a fantastic weekend and, as always, Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the red bow around the jar! Have a great class! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a sprinkling of flowers on your birthday! So cute!

    ReplyDelete