Sunday, August 28, 2022

Apple Harvest Kindness

Hi stampers!  Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I love all of these ladies and all of their talented creations.  Hop along to see what we all have in store for you!

You all know by now that I LOVE coloring with my Stampin' Blends, so it's no surprise to see that I've added another stamp set that is perfect for a little color therapy.  Apple Harvest is such a cute stamp set! And guess what?  Beginning on September 1st, there will be coordinating Apple Blossoms dies available (while supplies last).  

I colored the apples in juicy Sweet Sorbet, along with some Old Olive and Soft Suede leaves and branches.  I actually colored and die cut all 3 apple images in this stamp set, but liked this bunch of apples with the simple shiplap background.

The sentiment was stamped right on the shiplap background...no heat embossing, no fussy cutting...what?!?  That doesn't happen much for me! A few of the fun criss-cross patterns were stamped around the edges of the Smoky Slate card base and that's it!  No embellishments, no ribbon...just sweet and simple!

To create the shiplap look, I simply cut strips of Basic White and adhered them to a piece of Smoky Slate, leaving just a tiny bit of space in between each one.  Such a fun and simple technique to add a little fun style to a farm style card!

Next up is my friend Cathy of Sugar Shack Designs.
Or hop on back to the birthday girl Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations.
Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: