Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Thankful Rustic Harvest

Welcome to another fabulous Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!

I am home after a blissful week on the beaches and poolside in Cancun and back in my craft room.  It's always a little tricky to get back in the swing of things after being away on vacation, right?!?  Today's sketch challenge was just what I needed to get the creative juices flowing again.

I am in my final week of summer break...which is always bitter sweet!  In my mind, once I go back to work, summer is over and it's time for fall. The weather always says otherwise, but that isn't stopping me from some fall creations.

I absolutely love the warm fall colors in the Rustic Harvest DSP. And the black and white patterns on the flip side make it even better!
I started with the black and white diagonal stripes, adding strips of Crushed Curry DSP.  Next, I cut a piece of the gorgeous floral print of DSP, fussy cutting around the flowers for a little added touch.  

I kept things simple with an Amazing Thanks die-cut thanks for the sentiment.  I tucked in a few of the white Seasonal Sequins for a subtle touch of shimmer.  A tiny black and white butterfly cut from the DSP was the final touch.

We are far from fall with our 100+ degree temps, but fall will be here soon.  I'll be ready with some fall-friendly cards!

Be sure to join along in the fun over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Bree! Love those bold pops of yellow - it so lifts the feature flowers! Such a cool suite!

    ReplyDelete