Friday, March 20, 2020

#TGIFC256 Suite Inspiration

Happy Friday stampers! Who is ready for an all new TGIF Challenges to help distract them for all of the chaos in our world right now?  I know I am!  Join us as we have fun with the Best Dressed Suite!
Being the mom of 3 boys, I am not much of a girly-girl momma, BUT I love the Best Dressed DSP!  The floral patterns are my favorite, but the flip side patterns are perfect for my love of fussy cutting!
I have been focusing on "just a note" or "thinking of you" cards to send out to our staff during our school closures to let them know that we are all thinking of them and appreciate all of the work they are still putting in with our kiddos out of the classroom. This sentiment from Butterfly Gala was just what these beautiful flowers needed.  I can't wait to send this out to one of our teachers next week!
The So Very Vellum Specialty DSP paired up beautifully with the Best Dressed DSP!  I'm hoping we see more vellum like this in the future!


Even though I am a boy mom, I still love me a fun pair of shoes and some fun cosmetics!  These images were so much fun to cut out and the sentiment, also from Butterfly Gala, was just perfect!  I love that you can coordinate all of our products!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Purple Posey, Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Best Dressed DSP, So Very Vellum DSP
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Butterfly Gala
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Dies, 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots

During these times of uncertainty, I am so thankful for a creative outlet to help take my mind off of everything that is happening around us!  I hope you are doing well during this time!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment