Friday, March 6, 2020

#TGIFC254 Color Challenge

Whew...we made it to Friday!  This has been one wacky week and I am so ready for the weekend...more on that later!

To kick the weekend off, how about an all new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge
These colors are super fun together and our design team has created some beautiful projects to share with you.
I am cherishing every moment I have with my Sale-A-Bration items and this cute little cactus from The Gang's All Meer is my favorite!
If you know me, you know I love all things black and white...I love creating this simple background with nothing more than Memento.  A few colored cacti and a bold Lovely Lipstick starburst was just the right amount of color!
Embossing the sentiment on Basic Black and a little strip of my favorite Golden Honey Specialty DSP pattern added just a bit more color.  And I can't forget a little bling with some added Rhinestones and Silver Metallic Thread to complete the card!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive, Lovely Lipstick
Stamp Sets ~ The Gang's All Meer, Sending You Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Starburst Punch, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels. White Embossing Powder 

As I mentioned in the beginning, it has been a wacky week!  Our region has been hit hard with the Coronavirus, so it has been crazy taking all of the necessary precautions to make sure everyone stays healthy.  And then my youngest decided to get sick, so my hubby and I have been taking turns staying home with him (don't worry, he just had a nasty cold and fever!), but he is on the mend and back at school today.  I was supposed to head over to the Seattle area on Sunday for a conference, but due to the large number of confirmed Coronavirus cases over there, the conference has been postponed.  While I was looking forward to getting away for a few days, I am thankful to have the weekend at home to hopefully catch up on rest and disinfecting our house!  

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  Don't forget to set your clocks forward...HOORAY for more daylight in the evening!!

Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment