Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Let's Hang Out Soon ~ HSSCC#336

Hi stampers!  How are you all doing?  I know that there are a lot of uncertainties in our lives right now, but one thing that will remain the same is our creativity!  
Hand Stamped Sentiments  has a cheerful Color Challenge for you to play along with this week.  Take advantage of some of that extra time you have at home and join us!

Today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration...this always makes me sad.  There is just never enough time to create with all of the fun FREE items you can earn!  I think one of my favorite sets this year is Rise & Shine. I am crossing my fingers that this adorable stamp set finds its way into our 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!
I stamped one of the cute little mugs in Daffodil Delight and the other in Poppy Parade, which I stamped off once to add some happy little flowers!  The little tea tag and sentiment were stamped in Pool Party and I added another splash of Daffodil Delight in the background.  
Some fun textures were added with the Coastal Weave and Ornate Floral (coming soon!) 3D embossing folders.  In true Craft-somina Momma fashion, I added a little bit of bling with the Silver Metallic Thread and Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  And I can't forget the Daffodil Delight Starburst...it's like a burst of sunshine with your coffee or tea!

I know many of us are hoping to "hang out soon" with our family and friends that we have had to distance ourselves from.  I pray that the spread of this awful virus will slow soon and we can ease our way back in to our normal lives.  But for now, I will enjoy my time at home and my extra stamping time.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Love your style and colour choice so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I hope you don't mind if I case this.

    ReplyDelete