Friday, November 29, 2019

#TGIFC240 Inspiration Challenge

Hello stampers!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

How many of you were out in the wee hours of the morning waiting in lines for Black Friday sales?!?  Did you find any great deals?!  Once you are back home and have some time to recover from the shopping craziness, how about joining us over at TGIF Challenges for this months Inspiration Challenge!  Some of us may already have snow, while others are still enjoying the beauty of the autumn leaves.  We hope those beautiful colors of nature help inspire you to create today!
We have already had a few snow flurries, but some of the beautiful fall leaves are still hanging on.  We are blessed to live in a beautiful area, tucked right up against the foothills of the Blue Mountains.  This card was inspired by my view right out of my very own craft room window!
Just last weekend as I was working on a project in my office, I looked up just a two deer jumped over our pasture fence into our backyard. My youngest and I ran outside to see where they went and were quickly surprised to see them running back towards us with our dog right on it's heels!  You never know what kind of excitement you will have when you visit our house. 
Snow Front is one of my absolute favorite stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog.  I love that you can create so many different scenes for ANY season!  The images are so soft and calming.  It's almost as if you are right there in the beautiful scenery that you have created!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Ink ~ Gray Granite, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Snow Front, Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Woodland Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!  I can't wait to get home and decorate for Christmas!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment