Sunday, November 17, 2019

Winter Knit All Wrapped in Plaid

Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

Many stampers spent their weekend at OnStage events all around the world.  I was unable to attend this time, but it was so great seeing all of the pictures that so many attendees shared!  I can't wait to get my own copy of the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs!  







I did miss out on attending, but the Wickedly Wonderful Wendy and I spent some FaceTime together and got our crafting on.  Thank goodness for technology when you can't be together!


My Wrapped In Plaid suite has been a bit neglected lately, so I pulled it out and had some fun creating a few cards.  




I added some texture with the festive Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder.  I love how well this paired up with the Wrapped In Plaid suite!  


There are so many CUTE patterns in the package of DSP...the pattern mixing possibilities are ENDLESS!


I finished off the card with a gold embossed Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set. 

All of the different trees in the Perfectly Plaid stamp set are so good! There is a tree that works with every pattern of DSP!

These would be great cards to make at a Christmas Workshop!  The coordinating Pine Tree Punch makes creating these cards a breeze!


Thanks for hopping along with us!  Just click on the buttons below to make your way through the entire hop.  We've got some great projects in store for you!  

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment