Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Merry Snowmen Banner ~ HSSCC327

Happy Tuesday stampers!  We are back with an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  I don't know about you, but these colors had me thinking of Christmas right away!
And these fun and festive colors just so happen to be in the ADORABLE Let it Snow DSP.  This is my favorite DSP in the 2019 Catalog!  I love the bright colors and the stripes...stripes are my FAVORITE!

It's been a bit since I've made a banner, so I decided it was time.   With a few cute patterns and some quick die-cutting, I had this banner made in no time! 

I added a few punched embellishments, a little pine tree and a cute little top hat, strung it all together and called it good! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Let It Snow DSP. Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce
Other Supplies ~ Nested Stitched Labels, Layering Circles, Triple Banner Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine

Be sure to join in the color fun with this week's challenge!  We love to see what you are inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment