Monday, November 25, 2019

Merry Magnolia Monday

Good morning stampers!  It's a Merry Magnolia Monday!

We are in the week of Thanksgiving, but my Christmas crafting is going strong.  My Stampin' Blends haven't been getting as much love lately, so I pulled them out and brought some life to the beautiful Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.  
The large magnolia bloom in this stamp set is absolutely stunning!  This flower will always be beautiful in ANY color you choose!  I had Christmas on my mind, so I went with my Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow blends.  Isn't it so pretty?
I also added some colors to the pretty little flowers in the Magnolia Lane DSP.  The flowers went from a soft white, with just a hint of Petal Pink, to a bold and beautiful Cherry Cobbler.  Have I mentioned how much I love my Stampin' Blends?!?
Supplies Used:
Paper  ~ Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets ~ Good Morning Magnolia, Wrapped In Plaid
Other Supplies ~ Magnolia Memory Dies

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!  My family will soon be headed out to the Oregon coast to spend the holiday with family and friends.  My hope is to ditch all devices and just enjoy our time together, so you may not hear from me until next week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment