Friday, April 19, 2019

#TGIFC208 Technique Time

Happy Friday stampers!  I think I am finally recovered from my whirlwind trip to Salt Lake City for OnStage last Saturday and my crazy adventure in getting home!  After catching up on things at home, I was finally able to sit down and play with a few new items we received at OnStage, including the beautiful new Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP we were all given for the final Prize Patrol.  This gorgeous DSP fit in perfectly with this weeks TGIF Challenges paper piercing challenge.
It's been a minute since I've done any paper piercing...it's one of those techniques I kind of forgot about, but it adds a fun element to your projects!  I even found a few of my old piercing mats that I forgot I had!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Flowering Desert
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Hexagons Embossing Folder, Iridescent Sequins

I fussy cut this amazing flower from the DSP, as well as the pretty little butterfly.  I can't wait for my Product Purchase Premier items to get here so I can play with the rest of this suite!  You are all going to LOVE it!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have an awesome weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment