Saturday, April 13, 2019

Geared Up for OnStage

Hello from Salt Lake City!  I'm so excited to be here with some of my favorite Stampin' Up! friends!  We are scattered all over the US this time, so I'm missing some of my favorite people, but I'm sending my love across the miles.
We have a day full of creating, inspiring and sharing ahead of us, followed by a fantastic afterparty, hosted by the amazing Brynn Thornburgh.  She hosted an amazing afterparty event in Orlando and this one will NOT disappoint!
I was honored when she asked me to design a make and take for her event.  She asked me to use the Geared Up Garage suite and I couldn't have been happier!  This is such a great stamp set for any guy or gal in your life!  I love the grungy look this suite offers!
I love all of the fun models of cars and motorcycles in the Classic Garage DSP and just had to fussy cut them for samples. The Classic Garage Metal Elements were the perfect touch to finish off the card.  
I can't decide if I like the cars or the motorcycles better...because they are all awesome! 
Do you ever crumple your paper?  It's a technique I don't always think of, but it was a MUST for these samples.  It gives just the right amount of texture and grunge!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Tranquil Tide, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Classic Garage DSP
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Geared Up Garage
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Garage Gears Thinlits, Classic Garage Metal Elements

It was so funny to see my bag go through the security check...the little keys and wrenches looked so funny on the X-ray!  I'm sure TSA was wondering what in the world they were!

I hope to have lots of fun and exciting things to share with you after I get back home.  I've seen a few sneak peaks of the upcoming annual catalog and it looks AMAZING!  Stay tuned...

Happy Staming!




No comments:

Post a Comment