Sunday, April 21, 2019

Follow Your Art ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We have another fabulous hop in store for you this week!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all! 
I hope you aren't tired of seeing some of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog sneak peeks yet because I have one to share with you today!  I was able to get an early peek at the display boards when I attended the CentreStage event at OnStage in Salt Lake City.  I love seeing all of the amazing new suites that are coming out, but Follow Your Art stole my heart from the second I saw it!  This suite was made for all of those who love to create!
Aren't these stamped images so great?!?!  And the matching dies are so GOOD!  But wait...there is so much more to this suite.  The DSP is amazing!  And the embellishments, washi tape, embossing folder and adorable little Mini Shipping Boxes...oh my gosh...I LOVE it ALL!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Follow Your Art DSP
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ It Starts With Art
Other Supplies ~ Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Arts & Crafts Dies

See those cute buttons and the little paperclip?  Those are all from dies!  How great are they?!?!  This is a suite that any stamper is going to love adding to their collection!

Next up in hop is my crafty friend Cathy...her creations are so awesome!  Or if you'd like to take a hop back, you'll find the amazingly talented Amy...I love her style!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/04/21/mondaymontage137/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2019/04/21/mondaymontage137/


No comments:

Post a Comment