Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy Birthday Wishes

What do you do when you have a snow day on your birthday?  Spend the day in your craft room creating the day away!  What started out as a 2-hour delay quickly turned into all schools being canceled as the snow keeps coming.  
This weeks Freshly Made Sketches  really caught my eye this morning!  This fun layout really got my creativity flowing.
I'm working on my March stamp club projects and wanted to use the Amazing Life Bundle.  This sketch gave me an idea for a card that my stamping friends will love creating!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Botanical Butterflies DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Amazing Life
Other Supplies ~ Rectangle Stitched Dies, Well Written Framelits, Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, Lemon Lime Twist Mini Ruffled Ribbon

I've had this ribbon since I was selected to be a display stamper last April in Las Vegas.  I will admit, I have not used it much since then, but was super happy to have it this morning to add to this card!  I had my rectangle shapes ready to adhere when the idea struck to me add the ribbon.  Not wanting the DSP to stick to anything it wasn't supposed to, my Silicon Craft Sheet quickly came to the rescue!
The fact that you can still see the grid paper through the mat was so helpful and I didn't have to worry about ruining the paper...because you know I can't ever waste any DSP that I love!

I'm headed out to clear sidewalks for my 3rd time today, then planning on spending more time stamping my birthday away!

Have a fantastic day!

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card, the colors, the placement of the pattern papers and the ribbon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The texture and those bold patterns make this fabulously eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete