Thursday, July 12, 2018

#tgifc168 Sketch Challenge

TGIF stampers!  We made it through another week and have the weekend ahead of us!  Friday means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges and this week we have a fun sketch for you.
You would think that being a mom of 3 boys would mean I would make a lot of boy friendly cards.  Unfortunately, this doesn't happen nearly enough and I am always reminded this time of year that I need to have more boy friendly birthday cards on hand.  I feel like we have a birthday party to go to every weekend and I am always scrambling to get a card made.  Thanks to this fun sketch, I have a boy card waiting for the next birthday party!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Ink ~ Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Better Together, Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framlits, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Balloon Boquet Punch

It's always fun bringing an older stamp set to new life with new colors!  This was my first time using Mango Melody and I kind of love it!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and an amazing weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment