Sunday, July 15, 2018

Blended Seasons Swap ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Here we are at Monday again!  How in the world did the weekend go by so fast?!?  It is so very true when they say time flies when you are having fun :-)  We had some weekend summer fun at Farmers Market and the swimming pool...AND I had some time to stamp!

I was asked to participate in a swap with the soon to be released Blended Seasons bundle and I couldn't say no.  I sat down with the stamp set to create my swap, but I couldn't decided which season to choose.  So...I decided to make one of each to help myself decide.  I think I know which one I'm going to use, but I may need your help to make the final decision!
Will it be Option #1...the pretty flowers colored in some of the beautiful new Stampin' Blend colors?
Or Option #2...a thank you card full of warm fall colors?
How about Option #3...a simple and fun Christmas card.  Who doesn't love plaid, right?!?
Or will it be Option #4...a bright and cheerful summer wheat harvest card? 
I need to hurry up and decide because I need to get the swaps all made and shipped out by the end of this week!  Be sure to leave me a comment with your favorite!

 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Ink ~ Memento, VersaMark, Coastal Cabana, Stampin' Blends
Stamp Set ~ Blended Seasons
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Seasons Framlelits, Linen Thread, Gold Metallic Pearls, Iridescent Sequins, Basic Black Bakers Twine

Mark you calendars...the Blended Seasons Bundle will be averrable to customers August 1st!  Don't miss out!

Next up is my stampin' friend is Dani...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!
https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/07/15/mondaymontage120/



http://danidziama.blogspot.com/2018/07/mondaymontage120.html
We've added links to all of our home pages as well so you can hop along in any order you'd like!


No comments:

Post a Comment