Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Simple Kindness ~ HSSCC293

Hello stampers!  Here we are at Tuesday again and that means it's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This weeks challenge is all about color!
This is a fun color combo that can be used for so many different creations. Just look at all of the amazing projects from our design team!!  I decided to keep things simple with my card today and pulled out the super cute Seasoned with Kindness Hostess stamp set.  I love the little pots and plants!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set ~ Seasoned with Kindness
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder

Aren't those little flower pots the cutest?!?  

I'm off to take on the day!  My stampin' BFF Wendy and her husband are flying in today to celebrate the 4th of July with us.  I can't wait for her to get here!  We are hoping to get some stamping in during her visit, so stay tuned!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment