Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Celebrating the Good Stuff

Hello stampers!  I hope everyone's week is off to a good start so far!

I had big plans yesterday of getting some chores done around the house after a doctors appointment, but thanks to a power outage, I had to leave some of my chores behind and had some time to stamp!  I checked out the latest Fab Friday Challenge and decided to pay along with their latest sketch. 
I got a little off track with the sketch when I added the cute little flag banners, but I just rolled with it!  I won the Pick a Pennant stamp set at OnStage in April and thought I had bought the coordinating framelits, but I thought wrong.  It's a good thing I love fussy cutting!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tranquil Textures DSP, Garden Impressions DSP
Ink ~ Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink
Stamp Sets ~ Pick a Pennant, Picture Perfect Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Whisper White Bakers Twine

I kind of wish I would have used an embossing folder on this, but simple is good, right?!?!

I'm off to get my Christmas in July class supplies all cut and ready.  And I supposed I better do a little bit more yard work before I head back to my craft room to create.  I'm not gonna lie...it's going to be really hard to go back to work at the end of my summer break!  I'm loving my time off and somewhat unstructured days.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment