Friday, February 16, 2018

Blossoming Basket For You

Happy Friday stampers!
 
I had big plans to get this post done first thing this morning, especially since NEW Sale-A-Bration items were released, but it didn't happen.  My boys and I went to a concert last night and got home in to bed LATE!!!  Way past my bedtime kind of late!  So, I didn't get some of the things done that I had wanted to this morning, but sleeping in felt pretty amazing.
 
Anyhow...as I was saying, some amazing NEW Sale-A-Bration items were released today and I am certain you will want to add them to your collection!
 
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=100010
 
For today's card I used the Blossoming Basket Bundle, which you can earn for FREE if you spend $100 or more.  The Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder is the BEST!!!  You will want to add this your collection for sure!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Blossoming Basket
Other Supplies :  Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder, Shimmering Ribbon Pack Bermuda Bay
 
Doesn't this just scream spring?!?!  I love the Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay together...they are so cheerful!  I am hoping for more spring like weather here soon.  We had a few warmer days and then it snowed!  Crazy weather!
 
I hope your weekend is off to a great start so far and you get some stamping time in!  I have a long weekend, so there will definitely be some stamping for me!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment