Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Dapper Day

Hello happy stampers!!!  Welcome to Tuesday and an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.  I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for fun sketches to help me get the creative juices flowing!
This is a great sketch and can be used with SO many different stamp sets!  I am horrible about making masculine cards...I never have enough on hand!  So I'm doing my best to try and make more masculine cards for all of the awesome guys in my life!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, True Gentleman DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide
Stamp Set ~ Truly Tailored
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Tailored Tag Punch
 
How awesome are those glasses?!?!  I cut them out from the True Gentleman DSP.  There are some great designs in this pack of paper, many of which have some fun bits and pieces to cut out.  No stamping necessary!
 
I hope you have a dapper day and keep on lookin' sharp!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous masculine card, I love the papers you used and the sentiments are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete