Friday, February 9, 2018

#tgifc146 Sketch Challenge

It's Friday!!!  And ya'll know what that means...it's time for an all new TGIF Challenge!  We are playing with a fun sketch this week that could be perfect for any last minute Valentine cards you need to get sent out!
Masculine Valentine cards are always kind of tough for me to come up with, but thanks to some awesome woodgrain products from Stampin' Up! and this great sketch, I was able to come up with the perfect masculine Valentine card for my hubby!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Sets ~ January 2018 Paper Pumpkin, Sure Do Love You, Tree Rings
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Real Red
Other Supplies ~ Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies, Burlap Ribbon, Circle Framelits, Pinewood Planks Textured Embossing Folder, Brights Enamel Shapes
 
I added a few tree rings that I stamped on Soft Suede to give the background a little something extra...I kinda like it!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope your Friday is fabulous and you have a fun weekend planned too!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment