Friday, January 1, 2016

It's My Party...

...and I'll make a wish if I want to!
 
Good afternoon happy stampers!!  Thanks for stopping by today, I am so excited to be participating in a New Catalog Countdown with SSInkspiration.   Today is the first day of the countdown and we have many sneak peek samples for you HERE!
 
To kick things off, I have a simple, yet festive card to share with you today using items from the It's My Party suite in the 2016 Occasions catalog.  This is first suite you will see when you open the catalog and it is one of my favorites!  I love the colors and the fun birthday images..and the adorable little punches....LOVE!!

 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Party Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Metallic Silver Thread, Metallic Sequins, Party Punch Pack, It's My Party Designer Washi Tape
 
The only thing that would make this suite even better is if there were some coordinating framelits for the Party Wishes Stamp set, but fussy cutting this cake was a piece of....cake!  And the candles were a breeze to punch out with the Party Punch Pack!
 
Thanks for stopping by for day one of the catalog kick off!  Be sure to check back over the next few days for some more sneak peeks and don't forget to see what all of our designers over at SSINK have created too!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment