Friday, January 22, 2016

Forever Begins Today

Happy Friday Stampers!
 
Friday means it's time for an all new Friday Mashup Challenge.  This week we have a fun sketch to play around with.  And if you are feeling extra creative, you can mash this sketch up with a musical theme.
 
I have absolutely nothing in my collection that relates to a music theme at all, so I just had to go with the sketch. 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Suite Sayings
Other Supplies ~ Triple Banner Punch, Gold Metallic Thread
 
I am loving all of the DSP with the big images that can be cut out to use as a the focal point of a card!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!   I'll be back a bit later with another post :-)
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment