Wednesday, January 20, 2016

It's My Party Wish

We're half way through the week!
 
Happy Wednesday stampers! 
 
I am finally getting back into my early morning stamping routine and this makes me VERY happy.  It's still not every day that I get to stamp, but it's getting close :-)
 
Today I am playing along over at Mojo Monday.  Their sketches always give me some creative mojo to get me started on a card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP Stack
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Stamp Sets ~ Party Wishes, Party with Cake
Other Supplies ~ Party Punch Pack, Star Framelits, Circle Framelits, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
Those little balloon and candle punches are so cute!!!  They were the prefect addition for this sketch.
 
Wishing you all a happy Wednesday!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment