Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hello Valentine

 Hello stampers!!!
 
Are you all busy working on Valentine creations right now?  I have been working away on mine!  Just as I think I've caught up on all of my special request orders, more roll in...keeping me busy with stamping and I love it!
 
I love the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die...it is so delicate and pretty.  Perfect for a lovely Valentine card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Vellum, It's My Party DSP
Ink ~ Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, VersaMark, Wink of Stella
Stamp Set ~ Hello, Snuggles and Smooches(retired)
Other Supplies ~ Bloomin' Heart Thinlints Die, Metallic Sequins
 
It is nearly impossible to get a good photo of the beautiful shimmery effect you get when using Wink of Stella, but if you look closely, you'll see just a bit of sparkle on the flowers and on the "hello" image. 

 
I have just a bit of time to sneak in a couple more cards before I become a slave to my work day!
 
Wishing you all a happy day!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment